7/30/2005

While the Cat's Away

I've developed a defense mechanism for boredom and loneliness while the Mrs. is away. From the picture above you've already guessed what it is - movies. There's just something about a 2hr flick that passes the time... And with my laptop at my side it's amazing how much work I can get done too! One of those "killing 2 birds with one stone" type of things I guess...

This week I sorta went nuts with the Hollywood Video card as the list below shows. You'll also notice a theme - they're all movies Tammy will be mad at me for renting because she was dying to see them (NOT!). Actually, they're all movies that have chase scenes, explosions, fighting and stuff like that... (my rating in parentheses out of 4 stars)
I must say this list is not a very good representation of my taste in movies. I'm more the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Matrix kinda guy. But good flicks appear to be few and far between lately. So this is what I had to choose from in the "Guy Movie" category...