7/15/2005

A Conversation Between Boys


Tyler: Look at those adults, always taking picture of us.

Carter: You know it, dosen't your mom and dad have a camera just like ours?

Tyler: Yeah they just got it and all they do now is take pictures.

Carter: So do you do smile when they make those stupid faces while trying to take the picture?

Tyler: Of course, don't you have to? Besides I love my mommy so why wouldn't I smile?

Carter: Yeah I love my mommy too but my face hurts from smiling so much.

Tyler: I hear ya, someday when we get bigger maybe they won't take so many pictures.

Carter: Maybe, hey lets go break some stuff.

Tyler: Cool, let's go!

This is a picture of Tyler and Carter Ruth at the lake. They are about 3 months apart and hopefully they will grow up to be buddies and not get into too much trouble together. At least this is our hope!