7/09/2005

Girls Day Out

Yesterday I had the privilege of spending the day with some of my best girl friends. We took the day and headed to my parents lake house. It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect, the water was warm, the kids were content and the time hanging with the girls was what it was all about. It is really nice sometimes to just be with the girls and talk about girlie things, okay not really though we do talk about boys sometimes (mainly our husbands and children). There are just things you talk more freely about with your girlfriends then you do when the boys are around, even though we have a pretty tight group and we talk pretty freely about things even with the boys around. We decided that it was such a good time that we need to do it again this summer. I am telling you as I was sitting on the dock just relaxing and hanging out I thought why don't I spend all summer doing this. Then I remembered I had a job. If I ever win the lottery or come into a lot of money I would for sure have a house on the lake and spend all summer there. I can dream right!

This is Becky and Debbie hanging out on the dock watching the kids swim. Lexi (Debbie's little girl) is in the car seat next to her.

This is Jami playing in the water with the kids, they tended to have more fun when there was an adult in the water with them.

The 4 amigo's-Abby, Allison and Jacob in the back. Rachel in the front. These guys swam all day and fortunately for us fell asleep in the car on the way home. Made for some nice peace and quiet.

Thanks girls for such a good time, I love hanging out with all of you. Let's do it again sometime soon!