1/02/2006

I Live In The Boondocks!

Ever feel like you're a second class citizen - forced to live in a part of the country that fails to offer the best this old world has to offer? I recently ate at Qdoba Mexican Grill in St. Joseph, MI (much smaller community with much less to offer - go figure...) and what an amazing culinary experience! I can't begin to tell you how good it was. All I can say is, "I live in the Boondocks..."

In fact I went to the Qdoba website and emailed them just to let them know about this gross injustice! And, I'm proud of the fact that this is not the first time I have done this. Earlier in my life (actually just last year sometime) I got on the official website for Caribou Coffee and let them know just how inappropriate it was for them to have stores scattered throughout the country, but nowhere near my home!!! Now don't get me wrong - I love Starbucks Coffee - but a guy has to have some variety in his life (clarification for Tammy: I'm just talking about coffee and stuff like that...).

It wasn't until today that I realized there is a Seattle's Best Coffee in town. Actually it's in the Notre Dame Bookstore (I think) so probably not the most convenient place to get coffee on the way to work...

I know what you're thinking...this is probably a 6 on the BWRS! Just crabbing - anyone care?