3/18/2006

Big Changes Ahead...

For all I know it's bad luck to post a picture of you new house before the sale is final, but I'm going to do it anyway... ...probably because I'm ok with whatever happens. Through this entire process it has been fairly simple for me to have God in the driver's seat. In fact I don't think I even told Him to slow down when things were going 100 miles per hour.

Yes, our house sold within a week and we signed on this one a few days later...

Sure there are inspections, and closing isn't for another month or so. But for all intents and purposes we've made the transition from "starter home" to the house we can grow into over the next 20 years or so.

The above picture shows part of the Great Room - where we will undoubtedly spend the majority of our time. I took these before figuring out that I can take multiple pictures in succession and convert them into a cool landscape picture. Oh well, maybe next time...

Pray for us as we go through the closing process and definitely the moving process!