9/12/2005

Preschool Has Begun

Last week was back to school week for the girls. Allison started pre-K at Harris Prairie last week. She was so excited to go and was even more pumped when she saw her new room. I have to admit the room is really nice and big. She even had some of the same kids that were in her class last year.

Rachel also started preschool last week. This is her first year and she is also at Harris Prairie in the 3/4's class with Mrs. Lewis. Allison also had Mrs. Lewis her first year and she loved her, as I'm sure Rachel will too. Rachel was very excited and had no issues going into school on her own. I cannot believe she is big enough for preschool, where do the years go?

I really think preschool is a great experience for them and it is fun to watch them learn and grow throughout the year, even if that means that I am driving to preschool everyday.