9/29/2005

Big One Year Old

Yesterday at 3:39pm Tyler turned 1. We planned to blog last night about it, but lost all power in our house for most of the night. I cannot believe he is one already. Where has the time gone? Why do they grow up so fast? As much as I love it when they can talk to you, there is just something awesome about a baby. Of course it seems even more special this time since we know this is the last one.

He got to eat some cake (see previous post) that papa brought over. He started out picking little pieces off of it and then finally really dug in and stuck the whole piece in his mouth. For some reason our kids have no problems eating anything with sugar in it. Maybe I need to try vegetables with sugar on top. He also took his first forward step on the kitchen table after eating his cake. I know I know bad mom, who lets their kid play on the kitchen table anyways.

We love you Tyler Ryan! May you grow up to be a man chasing after God with all your heart.