7/21/2006

Whatever You Do

Don't drink the water. Unless of course you want to get pregnant. So you may be asking why in the world I am talking about this? Why, because I know about 4 people who are pregnant right now and due about the same time. I am not sure what is going on or should I say what was going on in April and May, but come Jan/ Feb. there will be babies everywhere. All joking aside I am really excited for the Mann's and the Ruth's. Corey and Debbie are due with their second in January and Jami and Todd are due with their second in February. I cannot wait to meet these new little additions to their families, it is so much fun to hold babies especially when you know that you aren't the one getting up every 3 hours in the middle of the night. Once these babies are born there will be just as many kids during our Saturday night gatherings as there are adults...yikes that is scary!

There are moments when I think "oh maybe we should have another", but I very quickly come to my senses and remember that is pretty much impossible at this point and why would I want to do that when I can just hold other people's babies. As much as I will miss "having" babies, yes I am weird I actually somewhat liked the birthing process, I am enjoying our kids as they continue to grow into the adults they will someday be. So whenever I need a baby fix I will now have 2 little ones to hold.

Congrats Ruths and Manns, we are so excited for you guys and are so glad we get to be part of your lives.