2/16/2006

MYLAMESEXLIFE.COM

Yes, you read that right. It says what you think it says. Go ahead, go to the website and check it out. I know you will love it and you know why I know that, because my awesome, talented, sexy husband developed the flash movie that you see. He worked with a team of people who came up with the pictures, the text and the music but he was the one who put it all together. Yes, he is a rock star I know and I am lucky enough to be married to him. If I say so myself it is AWESOME!
I have to tell you it took him hours and hours of work and there were moments that I thought "is this really worth all the time it is taking him", but boy is it ever. Not only did he have a ton of fun creating this, but I cannot wait to see the impact it has on the people in this community. I am so proud to be part of a church that is not afraid to talk about sex and the many other difficult issues we face while trying to maneuver through this thing called life. There is no other place that I would rather call my church than Granger Community Church. I cannot wait to see how people are impacted by this series, I know it is going to change many people's lives and I feel so privileged to be a part of it.
In case you were wondering, the picture is a billboard that is up in 4 different spots in the community. It is creating a lot of buzz with all the major TV stations doing segments on it and some radio stations even talking about it. If you want to read what some others are saying about it read here, here, here, and here.
So if you are in town on Saturday February 25 come to church with us and learn how to have the best sex ever. We will save you a seat.