11/18/2005

Happy Birthday Daryl

Today is my hubby's 35th Birthday. Yes, it is true he is now closer to 40 than 30. I have been teasing him about this all week and the only reason I can tease is because he is older than I am so I have a few more years before I have to worry about this.


The kids spent the whole day waiting for daddy to get home so we could celebrate his birthday, they could hardly wait. We made him his favorite dinner and then he opened up his cards and presents and then it was time to sing Happy Birthday to him. He is not a big cake fan so I made him a pumpkin cheesecake instead.

Now the kids are in bed and we can have our time. It was a great night and will be a great weekend. My present is yet to come, we are getting out of dodge without kids for the weekend and I cannot wait. Where are we going you might ask? Sorry I can't tell ya, it is a surprise. I just love Birthdays!

Happy Birthday Daryl. We love you!