8/17/2006

Good Times Good Times

There is a lot going on right now in the life of the McMullens. There are 3 really cool things happening right now in our lives. This post is dedicated to just one of those and you will have to wait for the other two. We are headed out of town this weekend to do a little summer get away to Wisconsin Dells. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am, I have so been looking forward to this trip. Here is a list of the things I am most excited about:
*Time away-this is our vacation for the summer.
*I have never been to the Dells, I love going places I have never been.
*The look on my kids faces when they see the water park.
*Time away with my husband-I get to spend the next 3 days with him. I love that.
*Time with my kids, watching them have tons of fun.
*Going down the water slides and floating in the lazy river.
*Staying at our hotel, it looks SWEET!
*Spending 3 full days with my best friends in the world.
The last one is actually the one I am looking forward to the most. I am so excited to be doing this mini vacation with the Callenders and Ruths. These guys are our best friends and I cannot wait to spend time just hanging out with each other. There is something to be said about just being with other people and building in to each other. These are the guys we do life with and it is so much fun to make memories together.
Now if we just did not have a 6 plus hour drive....