4/21/2006

Moving Day

Well today is the day. Last night we slept in our house on Winston for the last time. I have to admit it was a little wierd. I had a hard time falling asleep, just thinking about all the things I had forgotten to do and all the memories we will be leaving behind. Don't get me wrong I am so excited to move and cannot wait to get into our new house, but it is kind of sad to leave this house. We have brought all of our kids home from the hosiptal here, we have had lots of laughs and lots of tears in this house. I have a lot of memories of my mom in this house and I know when I move there will be no memories of her in the new house.
Even though I am sad to move out, I am ready for the next phase of our lives. As I type this Daryl and his dad are moving our things out. We close today at 2:00pm and then we will officially be owners of a house that I plan to live in for a VERY long time. We have our best friends coming after work to help us move in. I cannot wait to have "Saturday night" at our new house and maybe if they are lucky I will turn the new gas fireplace on!
See ya in Granger!