9/19/2007

Allison, the Soccer player

Allison is playing upward soccer this fall and is loving every minute of it. I heard about it from a friend and Allison has been on me to play soccer so I thought it would be a great time to try it. Little did I know that she would love it so much! She was a little disappointed when her best friend Abby was not on her team and believe it or not they played each other in the first game of the season. It was fun to watch them play against each other, I think at moments they forget that they were not playing together.

Allison scored her first goal in that game and she was so excited. Her Papa had asked her the night before to score a goal for him and she did and Papa, Uncle Ryan, Grandma, The Callenders and the Ruths were there to see it. I was so excited for her. She is having so much fun playing and considering that she has only played soccer once in her life before this, she seems to know what needs to be done and is all about getting to the ball. I will say she does not seem to like to be on defense, she wants to chase the ball wherever it goes. I guess one could say like father like daughter, I have heard her father is the same way when it comes to hockey...

Taking it down the field.

Kicking it in and scoring a goal!


Whoohoo!

BFF!