10/08/2006

Daddy and Allison's Night Out

Ask any child where he or she wants to eat and there is a 99% chance (not scientific) that it will be McDonalds. So that is where we went. She had a nugget happy meal in order to get the coveted Ariel toy. I had a number...well it really doesn't matter what I ate - there isn't much there worth blogging about :)

Next we headed over to the theatre and caught a full price version of Open Season (recommendation: make sure to catch it at matinee price). It was cute. But definitely no Lion King or monsters INC. I think she liked it, but if I ask her about it in two weeks she'll probably say, "Huh?"

And finally came the all important ice cream stop. Ally had Dirt and Worms at Ritters and I had...well it really doesn't matter what I had because anything there adds 1000 calories to your daily intake :)

It's hard to believe that Allison is 6 already. She just gets more mature every day. She still has her breakdowns but overall it's strange to hear the questions and comments that come from her each day. I can't wait to see what she'll be like at 16...