6/20/2006

7 Years In the Making

I cannot believe it, but 7 years ago yesterday I married the man of my dreams. It is amazing to me how fast time goes. Daryl I got to spend the evening together last night thanks to our best friends the Callenders. We wanted to do something that we had never done before, so we headed to Tippecanoe Place for dinner. Neither one of us had been there for dinner before. After that we headed off to walk the East Race, this is something that we used to do a lot when we were dating and first married. It was nice to just walk and talk, without distraction. We were able to talk about some of of the things we are doing well as a couple and some of the things we need to work on. We then headed home to exchange gifts, I always look forward to my gift from my hubby because he normally tries to do the traditional anniversary gifts. This year he had to stray to the modern side of things and I got a bunch of stuff to put on my desk. If you are wondering what I got for him, you will just have to keep wondering because I don't plan on sharing it. It was a great evening!
I cannot wait to see what the next 7 years brings for us. Happy Anniversary Babe!