3/27/2008

Sisters

My hope and prayer for these two girls is that they will grow closer and closer every year, that they will at least be able to tolerate each other through adolescence, and that as adults they will be best friends. I have huge hopes and dreams for these two, but the thing I long for the most is that they will be sisters in every sense of the word for life. I pray that they will share their hopes and dreams with each other, that they will keep each other's secrets, that they will always stand up for each other, that they will love others and each other well, that they will serve Christ together, that they will be accountable to each other, that they will laugh together and cry together and that no matter what life throws their way that they will come out on the other side of it closer to each other and better because of it.

My promise to them is that I will do everything in my power to be the mom they need, to serve Jesus and our family well and to help show them how to build into each other and lift each other up. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for these two girls!